Henley Executive Hedge Fund Program – Singapore
|Apply Now||Download Brochure||Contact Us|
|Hong Kong||Singapore||Tokyo||Main Page|
Following its success in Hong Kong, the world-class Henley Executive Hedge Fund Program will be launched in Singapore in October 2016. The Program is designed specifically for professionals within the financial services industry, providing a holistic hands-on real-practice understanding of Hedge Funds.
Leading industry executives from organisations such as E&Y, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Nomura have helped create and will deliver the program in Singapore. As in the Hong Kong program, Henley will build on the support of industry partners such as Thomson Reuters, Eureka Hedge, Hedge Funds Club, BNP Paribas, E&Y, Interactive Data, Tora, SS&C Advent etc. to deliver a comprehensive and practical insight of the Hedge Fund industry.
|Oct 15-16 2016||Portfolio Management|
|Nov 19-20 2016||Markets and Trading
Business Management & Fund Administration
|Dec 10-11 2016||Risk Management
Pitch Book Formation
|Jan 14-15 2017||Prime Services
Capital Introduction/ Investor Relations
Tax and Audit
|Feb 25-26 2017||Legal Regulatory and Compliance
Ethics and Governance
|Mar 25-26 2017||Straight Through Processing (STP) Operations
Group Project Presentation (Fund-pitching)
Thomson Reuters will support Henley Business School across a number of areas, including hosting the program in the Thomson Reuters office space in Singapore and providing training using the Thomson Reuters systems.
Program Advisor – Steve BernsteinManaging Director, Hudson Advisors
Who will benefit from the program?
- Hedge Fund employees seeking to enhance and round out their knowledge
- Career movers (including those who are interested in moving from the sell side to the buy side)
- Service providers (including lawyers, compliance officers, technology providers, auditors, administrators and investment banking professionals)
- Individuals looking to start a Hedge Fund or to be employed by one
- Professional investors who need to be fully versed in the industry they trust with their funds
What do the participants say?
“Based in Singapore, I flew into HK for 6 months to be part of the first batch. I’m very pleased to hear Henley will bring it to Singapore and Tokyo this year. It’s a fantastic opportunity to learn from some of the most talented practitioners in the industry, to broaden your network and to know your customers better.”
Nish Nawalage, Director Pre/Post Sales – APAC Trading Solutions, Interactive Data
“The calibre of the industry speakers, mentors and partners is top notch. They shared their first-hand experience and the latest market insights. The final group project gives me practical and hands on experience in setting up a Hedge Fund.”
Stephen Nolan, Operations, BFAM Partners
“Having been working in the Hedge Fund industry as a service provider, this program allows me to widen my exposure and knowledge of the industry, and provide better advice to my client with more in-depth understanding of their needs.”
Joe Cheung, Vice President, BNP Paribas Securities Services
Admissions Criteria and Tuition Fee
- A good bachelor degree with at least three year relevant experience in financial services
- Admissions limited to 25 qualified applicants, first-come-first-served
- SG$ 14,000 including all teaching materials and networking events