Henley Flexible Executive MBA in Asia
Flexible Part-time MBA for busy executives
Designed for working executives and professionals looking to develop international management competencies, the world-class triple-accredited. Henley Flexible Executive MBA offers great flexibility over how, when and where programme members achieve the MBA qualifications.
Bursaries Available for March 2015 Intake
At Henley Business School we award a limited number of bursaries on our Flexible Executive MBA programme in Asia in order to support diversity on the programme. Bursaries are awarded on a rolling basis and so early application is recommended. A key consideration in our selection of bursaries awards will be the degree to which we believe the candidate will make a significant contribution to the quality of the Henley MBA programme.
- Triple accredited – AMBA, AACSB, EQUIS (Top 1% of business schools with triple accreditation status)
- Flexible blended study – fitting around your family, social life, career and other commitments, allowing you to work full-time without the need to attend class day-by-day or week-by-week
- Rich heritage – founded in 1945, Henley was the first business school to be established in the UK, with presence in Hong Kong since 1985
- Focus on direct practical application to your workplace and organisation – high degree of relevancy and practicality for programme members and employers
- Personal development is woven into the fabric of the programme with interactive workshops at each stage as a guide to your career and life
- World no.1 for student quality (The Economist 2012) – cohort with rich and diverse international and managerial background
- Global alumni community of over 56,000 alumni in 150 countries, and almost 3000 current participants
- MBA degree awarded from Henley Business School (World no.35 in Executive Education ranked by Financial Times 2014), identical to UK on-campus award
* Conditions apply