How to apply
Our Executive MBA programme is designed for experienced practicing managers. Most already have 10 years postgraduate work experience.
To join the Henley Flexible Executive MBA in Asia programme you will need:
- Three years’ management experience
- Good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification or work experience
- Evidence of competence in English
- Access of company data for assignment purposes
A good first degree or the equivalent professional or international qualification is normally required. However, we welcome applications from candidates
- with exceptional management experience who may not meet all the formal criteria for admission
- with a minimum of five years’ managerial experience at a senior and strategic level
Our Admission Panel at Henley Business School at UK reviews all non-standard applications for suitability.
English language requirements
All classes, assignment and group work will be in English. We often see vigorous discussion in group assignment and class exercise, so we require applicants to be fluent and comfortable when expressing in English. You need to take one of the following tests and reach the minimum level indicated if:
- Your native language is not English or
- You did not complete your first degree in English
You are required to submit documentary evidence of your performance level with your application. Please indicate on your application form the qualification you have taken and the grade you obtained and attach the appropriate certificate.
Alternatively, if the everyday working language of your current employer is English, please complete the Proficiency at Work form to be submitted with the Application. This must be signed by your Line Manager or HR Department.
The closing date is 2 months prior to each intake. All applicants must submit:
- a completed application form
- certified copies of degree certificates
- a CV
- satisfactory references – ideally one business reference and one academic reference
- application fee of HK$5,000 – refundable for unsuccessful applicants
The selection process usually takes one month. Successful applicants will then be sent an offer letter.